Getting involved as a Review Author
Being part of a Cochrane review group provides the support, resources and training to tackle a systematic review, and an international audience when your work is published in the Cochrane Library.
Cochrane invites prospective authors to propose new Cochrane Reviews by submitting a proposal in Editorial Manager. Please see the Cochrane Library information for authors for further details.
CGF has specific advice and guidance for authors with our group:
- CGF Guidance for protocols and new reviews using Risk of Bias 2.0 (Updated version July 2022)
- CGF Guidance for review updates and new reviews using Risk of Bias 1 (Updated version August 2022)
- Covidence Tutorial
- CGF tips on working with references
- Exporting references from Epistemonikos
- Search methods for the CGF Specialised register
- Search strategies CGF
- Presubmission checklists for protocols and reviews
- Glossary of terms used in our reviews
- Plain language summaries guidance and template
- MECIR manual - see also here for related resources about Cochrane's expectations for conducting and reporting reviews
- Common statistical issues